Online by Credit Card
To purchase tickets, go to our schedule page and the concert you wish and select the “Buy Tickets” button. You will be directed to the order form.
Tickets for regular concerts may be purchased online by credit card up to six hours before each concert. Service fees apply. Online availability may be limited. Additional tickets may be available at the box office. Tickets purchased online will be held for pickup at the box office.
By Phone With Credit Card
24 Hours Phone 800-595-4TIX .
Use your credit card to purchase tickets up to six hours before each concert. Service fees apply. Availability may be limited. Additional tickets may be available at the box office. Tickets purchased by phone will be held for pickup at the box office.
At the Box Office with Credit Card, Cash or Check
Individual tickets and discounted ticket books may be purchased by credit card, cash, or check at the box office, which opens one hour before each concert. No service fees apply for tickets purchased with cash or check at the box office.
Mail orders are for season books of tickets only. Mail orders cannot be paid by credit card and cannot be used to buy reserved seats. Click here to print the mail order form. Mail orders will be sent out immediately upon receipt of completed form and payments. Season Ticket book orders post marked after June 10 must be picked up at the box office. Be sure to include your email address for order confirmation.
Except for a limited number of reserved seats, tickets are by general admission. There are over 140 non-reserved seats inside the hall and 100 outside. A limited number of reserved seats are available for purchase online only until six hours before the event. See below for prices. Non-reserved seating is on a first-come-first-served basis in the hall or the benches outside. The earlier you arrive, the better the choice of seating. The box office opens one hour before the concert, and our hall opens a half-hour before each concert.
Ticket prices may vary for special events.
- General Admission: $25 or $30
Ticket books will be mailed upon receipt of payment by June 10th deadline. After June 10th, ticket books will be held for pickup at the Ticket Booth.
- Book of 10 tickets by June 1: $200 [save $100] (Note: All ticket book tickets may be used in any quantity for any regular concert, except special events.)
- Book of 10 tickets after June 1: $225 [save $75]
- Book of 6 tickets: $150 [save $30]
- Student tickets: $5 (with valid student ID)
- Children under 12: FREE when accompanied by an adult
- Reserved seating: $45 or $55 or $60. A limited number of reserved seats are available only in advance and online by credit card or by phone 24 hours 800-595-4TIX .
- Rock Bottom Seating: Pay what you wish, but please pay something. Bring your own chair or blanket.
Young People’s Concerts
Admission is FREE for young people (including full-time college students with I.D.) and only $5 for adults. Concerts are at 11 am on Saturdays. Click here to see the dates and programs.