Thank you for your interest in Parking Attendant opportunities at Maverick Concerts. With thousands of visitors coming to visit us each year, we want to make sure their time here is pleasant and memorable! Our Parking Attendants really have fun and they play a key role in the success of our award winning summer music festival. Opportunities for Parking Attendants are provided without regard to religion, creed, race, national origin, age, gender, disability or sexual orientation. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades in order to open or close parking areas.
- Direct motorists to parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Extending a warm greeting to visitors as they come to the site, directing them to the restrooms, the ticket booth for will call or to purchase tickets, or to the line(s) if they have tickets.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Submit a completed application with emergency contact information
- Participation in an orientation with the Executive Director which will cover procedures, logistics and emergency management.
- Maverick Parking Attendants possess good communication skills verbally and via cell phone, and are reliable and punctual.
- Endurance for standing and walking in an active, sometimes stressful setting, working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be diplomatic and take into consideration – the diverse populations that visit the concert hall and be gracious and accommodating to all patrons at all times.
- For the Young Mavericks Festival: Must be willing to interact and have patience with children ages 2-16.
- Parking Attendants are asked to arrive 1-1.5 hours before concert start time and for select concerts, stay until the end of the concert to direct exiting traffic.
- The commitment to serve as Parking Attendant at Maverick Concerts should be viewed as a professional position with the organization.
- Once accepted into the program, volunteers will be contacted by Sheyla Vanduzer, Scheduling Coordinator – Maverick Concerts who will go over the calendar of events and give you an opportunity to select the concerts you wish to serve. Once committed, please notify Sheyla at email@example.com immediately if you are ever unable to serve.
- 1 hour – $15 and 2 complimentary tickets to the concert(s) served (Conditions apply)
- 1 plus hours – $25 plus 2 complimentary tickets to the concert(s) served (Conditions apply)
Lua Ann Bielawa, House Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-241-7721